Ken sylvan (anonymous) MadanCA Team edited answer

Beginning Real Estate Investing. As It Will Be In The US And Canada. Need To Set Up LLP And LLC. We are unsure if C Corp is needed. We were referred by Jenna.
A similar situation to Megan who is seeing you.