I am a tax-resident of Canada and entitled to claim a refund of the withholding tax. In 2018 I opened an investment account at a bank in Hong Kong to invest Canadian stocks and I received dividends payment with 25% withholding tax deducted. But the bank did not file NR4 to CRA and copied to me.Does the bank fail to follow Canada Tax Rules ? What consequences the bank has to face ? How can I claim back the withholding tax without NR4 submitted to CRA ?