Marjana (anonymous)

Thank you Allan for your great Forum! We bought condo in US in 2012 and we personally use it from 2-4 months per year and rent it for the rest. When we deducted expenses and depreciation we did have a loss and we decide not to calculate depreciation for US return. Income was reported in US but not in Canada. Can I calculate CCA for Canadian T1135 tax filing. Thanks