Rama (anonymous)

Hi Madan,
My parents want to transfer me some money to my Canadian bank account more than 100KC$ as gift,As per RBI regulation back in india,parents can send overseas 250KUS$ per year for children. I like to know if this can be done as simple as normal overseas bank transfer or should i need to collect/produce any form of documentary evidences from them such as deed in order to show to any authorities in Canada, be it CRA or the bank in which i am holding the account.

Thanks and look forward to hear from you!