I’m a non-resident who has Canadian sources of income through some work as an independent contractor for a Canadian company and a Canadian savings account. My bank sent me a T5 slip for the interest from my savings account instead of the NR4. I have to a file a Canadian tax return because of my contractor work, but what should I do with the T5? Should I not file it at all or should I request a NR4 from my bank?