My Corporation has RDTOH of $1,000 from 2015 T2 filing. In 2016, the Corporation has no business income but paid taxable dividend of $3,000 to the shareholders. What would the journal entries be and GIFI code to use when doing the SCH100 and SCH125, please? Will the Corporation get a cash refund of $1,000 upon filing the 2016 tax return since there is no tax payable? Thank you.