I worked in US from January 2015 to October 2015 on a non-immigrant visa. I move to Canada in November 2015 on a temporary work permit. Do I need to report my Canadian income (Nov-Dec 2015) on my US tax returns for 2015.

Please note that I am not a permanent resident of either US or Canada.