Hello Madan,
I want to file a first time Return for an Inactive Corporation in Ontario. Can start up and operating expenses like office rent and business consulting fees be claimed as business loss in this year’s NIL return when there is no activity or revenue throughout the year. Can these expenses be treated as business loss and be carried forward to next year by filing regular T2 or T2short return?
Thank you in advance and appriciate your time!!