Tippu Sultan (anonymous)

I am a Canadian citizen working in the US on TN visa. I wish to invest in rental property in the U.S. However, to get credit lines for investing in multiple rental properties, I am asked to form an LLC. However, your advice is that LLC will lead to double taxation when filing taxes in Canada. Then what to do?