Nina (anonymous)


After several years of only investment activity (and net losses), my corporation has consulting income and thereby positive net income this year.

I have non capital losses of previous years (T2 box 331) to offset this income.

Two questions:
– do i have to fill out a schedule 7 even though the small business/CPCC credit will be null because T2 box 360 is 0?
– in part 6 of schedule 4 should I update the analysis chart with a negative entry for this year?

Thank you for your help.