I was on a work holiday visa in Canada and lived there from July 2015 to January 2017 and permanently returned home overseas after that.
In 2016 I filed a CRA tax return as a non-resident since I had a tax treaty with my country abroad.

Now i’m wondering if I have to file a final (departure) tax return to CRA for 2017? Or just file a regular non-resident tax return? Will i keep getting mail from CRA even though i don’t intend to return or work back in Canada?