We are all Canadian citizens. However, I live in the US with my 2 children (filing 1040 as head of household) while wife is working in Canada and visits us every 2 weeks. Wife rents out a place to live in Canada and she files her tax as Canadian resident. Do I need to report my US income and file T1 General in Canada?