Hello, I was unsuccessful in selling my home before departing Canada & as result rented well below market in exchange for minor property care taking.

I have not reported the property or monies on my Aussie taxes which is under 10k annually with less than 50k equity. I have not filed my Canadian taxes since departure and hoping to sell the property & finalise taxes in Canada.

As this attracts many implications my question is would I have to only declare the property gains/loss on my Aussie tax or both ?

PS I have not completed the NR73- determination of residency status

Does your firm handle personal income tax filing for Canada & Australia?