Teresa (anonymous)

I’ve been living in my daughter’s house for a year and take care of my grandchildren while my daughter is out for work every day (from 8 to 5). One kid is 5 and another one is 2. Though I never asked but my daughter gave me $800 every month and said the money is for me helping take care the kids for her. Do I need to claim the total amount of money that I received from her for this year income tax? And if so under what category?