Alvin (anonymous)

Hi there,
I am non-resident of Canada and I have a BC corporation. If I returned any of my initial equity to myself, will that payment be subject to Canadian withholding tax? And, would I need to file any form when doing that.
Thank you

MadanCA Team edited question