KIM (anonymous)

Hi, I am a Canadian citizen living in Canada , my uncle is a chinese national living in Hong Kong and he is sending me a wire transfer of $800,000 as a gift to my canadian bank account. Will there be any issue with CRA Tax department , do I need to pay any taxes on this gift cash? Do I need to proof that it is a gift and how do I do that?