I am a Canadian who lives in Japan. I had left Canada many years ago and have been paying income tax to the Japanese tax agency ever since. Last year I took my Japanese wife and kids to Toronto and rented a unit under my name. My kids have Canadian citizenships except for my wife.
Would I need to file income tax to CRA?