I am living half year in US and half year in Canada, I am Canada Citizen and US Green Card, have permanent residence in both countries, what i know is that as a green card holder, I have to file my global income in US, but seems I am also a Canada tax resident, and i have employment income in both countries, How do i file personal income in US and Canada?

Thank you,