Rajiv (anonymous)

Hi Allan,

Me and my wife have recently moved to Canada from India and our previous employer in US wants to continue with us as consultants. They asked us to send the invoice and will pay us in Canadian dollars but they do not have any Canadian entity. I wanted to know the best way forward in this case. Registering a company or working as self employed?