I have a daughter that went to school in the Uk, was on a student visa, and now works in the Uk on the Youth Mobility Visa. She is living temporarily in the UK(does not know if she will be sponsored by company she works for). Does she have to file income tax in Canada? which we think she has too. She would be considered at factual resident? 416-562-8482