Foreign Reporting Forms U.S. FBAR & FATCA

Welcome to today’s webinar. My name is Rohan Badkar and in today’s webinar I will be covering foreign reporting forms U.S. FBAR and Form 8938. In today’s webinar, we will discuss:

Tax Implications of Canadian Investment in a Florida Rental Property

Thinking of making an investment in the sunshine state? Learn more about investing in a Florida rental property as a Canadian.

How to Reduce Withholding Taxes on the Sale of U.S. Property

Are you selling or thinking about selling U.S. real estate? Read further to find out how Canadian sellers can reduce withholding taxes on the sale of U.S. property.

How to Report the Sale of a U.S. Rental Property

Are you planning to sell a rental property in the U.S.? If yes, learn how to report the sale of your rental property on a U.S. Tax Return now.

Part 2: How to Prepare a 1040-NR Tax Return for U.S. Rental Properties

Want to know how to prepare Schedule E and form 4562? In part 1, I showed you how to prepare a 1040-NR Tax Return for your U.S. rental property. In this final part, I will cover Schedule E and form 4562.

Part 1: How to Prepare a 1040-NR Tax Return for U.S. Rental Properties

Français Are you a Canadian investor in US real estate? If yes, then this video is meant for you. I will show you how to prepare a 1040-NR Tax Return for your US rental property. This video is part one of a two-part series. In part 1, I will cover form 1040-NR and in part … Continue reading Part 1: How to Prepare a 1040-NR Tax Return for U.S. Rental Properties

U.S. Tax I.D. Numbers for Canadians

Français Are you curious about applying for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number? Keep reading to find out what an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) is and how you can apply for one. Please note, this number is not a replacement for the Social Security Number (SSN).

Why do LLCs Result in Double Taxation for Canadians?

If you are a Canadian interested in making a U.S. property investment, using an LLC will ultimately result in double taxation for you. 

Payroll Taxes for Canadians Temporarily Working in the U.S.

Are you a Canadian planning on temporarily working in the United States and are worried about how your payroll will be taxed? Learn about a strategy that will help you prevent double taxation and save your hard earned money along the way.

Filing Tax Returns for U.S. Citizens Living in Canada

Over 1 million US citizens are living in Canada. Yet, many of them are unaware of their tax filing obligations. Read more to learn about what you should do so that you will never have to miss a tax filing deadline again.

Tax Implications for Canadians Working Temporarily in the U.S.

Are you a Canadian who has a temporary work assignment in the United States?  If yes, then this video is for you. Keep reading to be aware of the relevant tax issues, including how to avoid double taxation.

Certificate of Coverage for Americans Working in Canada

Are you a U.S. citizen working in Canada? Is the thought of double taxation making you sweat? No need to worry, Allan Madan will take you through vital information pertaining to double taxation surrounding social security.

Tax Implications of Sending U.S. Citizens to Work in Canada

What are the tax implications for sending US Citizens to Work in Canada? This is a loaded question and the cross border tax implications are complex. In this blog, I will highlight the most important ones.

Taxes for Canadians Selling Property in the US

Canadians are continuing to invest in the red hot real estate market. But what they don’t realize is the amount of taxes to be paid when the US situated property is eventually sold. In this blog, I will cover the basic taxes for Canadians selling property in the US.

Tips for Americans Performing Services in Canada

Are you an American citizens performing services in Canada? Are you confused about your Canadian tax obligations? If the answer to these questions is yes, this blog is for you!

Pin It on Pinterest