Satyam (anonymous)

A preconstruction condo I purchased is about to close, and I would like to claim it as a personal dwelling as my brother in law plans to live there. I wanted to confirm if I can
1. Do this and avoid paying HST by claiming it as my personal dwelling
2. or Do I have to put my partner’s name on title to make this legit

Thanks so much for all the useful information on your site!