Trevor (anonymous)

I am an Albertan and a US Green Card holder. If I was to open a brokerage account in Canada and trade stocks, futures and options, is that declarable to the US? If so, is it only US based underlinings I would have to declare? or is it any investment profits (including TSE companies)?