I am an IT contractor, with a Canadian corporation with an opportunity to work in the U.S. on a Corp to Corp basis. I need to make sure I have the right paperwork and am setup correctly with the IRS. I want to avoid US Corp taxes by virtue of being treaty exempt and would like to review my situation.