Hi Alan,

I have a ccpc corporation which is dissolved. There are 2 50/50 shareholders on it which own equal C/S. We have $12,000 cash in the corporate bank account. How can we withdraw it from the company?

Would a t5 non elig dividend have to be issued out?

How would it be reported on the T2 (Balance sheet and Income Statement)

Thank you for your time