Bharat K (anonymous)

Hello, I’m soon moving to Canada on PR. My current company in india has a headquarter in the US and they would like to hire me in Canada. I’m planning to be an independent contractor with US headquarter for limited period. My role would be a project manager for handling software projects of Canadian clients of my company. In such a situation, do I have to charge HST (Ontario) to my company? I’ll be invoicing my company in their US address.

I’ve gone through lot of online material but haven’t got conclusive answer to this situation.

Thanks & Regards,
Bharat K