Quick question, I’m looking to claim on my tax return my childcare costs.
My wife and I split last year and she movers back to the uk for a prolonged period of time. We are now back together and they are due to return in July 2023, but I’d like to claim the childcare costs, as my wife doesn’t work. Can anyone advise?