Hello, I am a canadian resident & citizen wishing to partner with a non-canadian & non canadian resident individual to conduct e-commerce business. We were suggested to form an LLC partnership in Delaware. Assuming I would own 51% of the company:
– Can the LLC be considered a parnership or coporation in the eyes of the CRA (i know that this can be voted on in the US, but i am not sure in Canada)
– What are the tax implications in Canada? Will I have to pay taxes on 51% of the revenue or only on what i withdraw for personal use?
– I was told that in the US, i would only pay taxes on the sales generated in the US – is that true?
– Is there a potential double taxation that i should be aware of?
– Is there a better incorporation option to consider for this partnership to happen?