Hello, I am a resident of the U.S., I worked in Canada in 2016. I worked a total of 52 days for a film in Victoria BC.
I did not have a tax waiver. I received T4A-NR from Canada. My income while in Canada was Approximately $32000.
Canadian Dollars and $4700. was withheld in taxes. The taxes were credited on my U.S. return. Do I need to file a Canadian return? if so is this something that you can help me with? thanks fro your help