I am Canadian moving down to the US to work for a US company as a full-time employee under a TN visa.

I currently work for this company already now remotely, as a contractor who bills under my Canadian corporation.

When I have moved down to the US, I will stop billing them through my corporation and become a full-time employee. There will no longer be any activity in my CDN corporation.

If this corporation will not be generating any additional income after I move, am I obligated to file any paperwork with the IRS?

Do I need to close my corporation in advance of moving down? Or can it remain open?