Sam (anonymous)

I recently submitted my departure paperwork from Canada and filed my departure taxes. As I owned a Canadian-Controlled Private Corporation (CCPC), I updated the fiscal year-end and submitted amended returns to the CRA. However, after several months, “My CRA” account still displays the old year. My corporation is provincially incorporated; should I notify the provincial authorities as well? Could that be the reason for no updates?