RAM (anonymous)

Context: I’m an Indian working in Canada on work permit. I have also been working as a freelancer and my freelancing income is deposited in my Indian account but my client.

1) Do I need to file my income tax return in both the countries?
2) Do I need to report my Indian income in Canada?
3) If yes, how much income should I report here in Canada? Let’s say I earn 100,000 INR annually in India where I’m spending (50%) 50,000 on expenses. Should I report 100,000 or 50,000?
4) Based on Indian tax brackets, if my taxable income is 100,000 but my total income in India is more, should report total income in Canada or just the taxable income(based on Indian tax brackets)