Mohammed Yusuf (anonymous)

Is there a way in which instead of taking a high salary, my own corporation pays for my housing rent and utilities as an employment benefit?

It is to be noted that my house will NOT be used for business purposes and I have a separate office. I just want to know if house rent can be paid for by my corporation as an employee benefit and be written off as a business expense?

Kindly advise