Hello Madan CA team,

I am a US citizen working for a US firm with no clients or affiliations in Canada. I will be living in BC for three years as my partner completes his masters program. I currently have a visitors visa record spanning this period. I am wondering if I have tax consequence for this income in Canada and to what state or province my employer would remit withholding taxes (no Canadian payroll is established).

Thank you!