Nitesh (anonymous)

Hi Madan,
My father in India wants to wire me some cash and I am no longer an Indian Citizen. Will that cause any problem with me accepting his gift. More importantly, will his bank need more than just a notarized Gift certificate for him to be able to do this wire transfer. (Any other documentation?)