Thank you Mr. Madan, for answering my previous questions.

If I become a US resident, my Canadian corp becomes “Other Private Corporation”. Can I still continue to use the “Other Private Corporation” to do consulting and online software sales and pay a salary that is equal to the total annual revenue?
This way the corporation will have 0 income and I can claim this in the US as other income? Can I do this while on L or TN visa?

What other options do I have? Is it better to dissolve current corporation and use my business partner’s CCPC?

How do I calculate the fair market value of the shares for my corporation (My corporation had 0 net income for the past 4 years.) ?

Thank you again for your great answers!