amy (anonymous)

Hi Allan,
Last year( Sept2022) I rented out my principal residence(town house) and moved to another house (detached single house) which is now my primary residence. So wondering how do I claim Principal residence Exemption on my townhouse which is deemed to be sold to myself and purchased by myself. I did FMV of my townhouse in Aug 2022. which forms need to be submitted to CRA.
Please give some advice.