Greetings Allan,

We have some confusion please help us out and clarify.

Being non resident I assume we can still contribute in child’s RESP. However, I believe Govt top up will stop immediately. Is that right?

Moreover, being non residents I understand we don’t get tax benefits to invest in RRSP. However, can we still contribute if we want without claiming tax benefits in our RRSP accounts

And, can we still switch findings from one RRSP to another RRSP account if we want? Any tax regulations in that?

Please let us know.