Kim (anonymous)

I am self employed in the US, am a US citizen, spend more than 183 days in the US and have a permanent establishment in the US. All self employment is for US clients, and performed in the US. However, I also have Canadian permanent residency. I do no work and have no income in Canada. How do I file, especially the self employment? The US part is clear to me. It’s the Canadian part that’s murky. Thanks.