Mike Law (anonymous)

I am a Canadian non resident living in Hong Kong, and I figured out I forgot to update my status with bank for many years. The income is from share dividends, and I found I got T5 slips mailing to me annually. The situation has been like this for many years but I didn’t know because I havent been back to Canada for many years. What should I do now? thank you.