Hi there,
I am currently living between Canada and Australia. I do not have property in either country at the moment, but I’m looking to get property in both countries in the future.
I’m an online business owner and currently pay taxes to both Canada and Australia. Which country makes more sense to set-up my business in for taxation purposes?
I work with clients in both countries, so I wasn’t sure if I can choose my tax residency based on being a Canadian citizen and having an Australian partner visa. Any suggestions on how to get support in this area is appreciated, thanks