Terry (anonymous)

Hello Allan,
On the W-7 form if you enter USA as your country of birth, will the application still be processed?
Was born in the USA, and immigrated to Canada as an infant. Never lived or worked in the US, don’t have a SSN.
Will need an ITIN to receive some USA based inheritance.
Thanks for you help