Anil (anonymous)


I am a PR card holder in canada, working for indian organisation electronically and visit India for 15 days twice a year. My employer is paying salary after deducting Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) and Provident Fund etc in my NRO account in India.

Q1. While filing my Income tax return in canada, i disclose Indian income and taxes deducted , can i get the tax credit in canada on the tax deducted in india by my employer ?

Q2. Is my employer liable to register in canada for the purpose of shadow payroll as they do not have any operations outside India ?

Q3. What is the right way for both the parties i.e me and my employer to comply with the canadian and indian law ?