Joe (anonymous)

Hi Allan! Thank you for your superb website, by the way.
Through my BC registered Corporation, I have just picked up a contract to supply my professional services as an individual consultant physically working in Newfoundland, month on, month off. I will be working for a company that is headquartered in NL.
On invoicing, do I have to charge NL HST, or just BC GST? There are no goods involved; only services.
If I have to charge NL HST, then what sort of GST/HST/PST accounting must I do to ensure that I do everything correctly?
Thanks in anticipation …