Anonymous (anonymous)

Hello sir,

I and my wife became Canadian permanent resident this year. My wife just got a Postdoctoral research position in France for 2 years so she will be going with the children and I will be going back and forth. I think Canada has a tax treaty with France. We already confirmed she will be taxed in France, Will she be taxed in Canada as well or what would you advice?