Call Us: 905 268 0150 - Mail:

Self-employed tax services

If you are a self employed entrepreneur and you are worried about your self-employed taxes, Madan Chartered Accountant can provide you with a range of self employed tax and accounting solutions. We can take care of your tiresome taxes, as well as the burdensome accounting associated with your business.

Our self-employed tax services include the following:

  • Self-employed Tax Return preparation.
  • Bookkeeping.
  • Financial Statements.
  • Financing (e.g. bank loans).
  • Business consulting.


How to save taxes for self-employed in Canada

By: Allan Madan | July 18th, 2010 | Tax, US Tax, Canadian Tax Read more

If you want to know the innovative ways in which you can save endlessly on taxes, then read on. These proposed strategies are simple but extremely effective. A few, simple techniques highlighting the ways in which you can save on self employed taxes can help your business out immensely.


Mississauga Accountants - How to save business taxes in Canada

By: Allan Madan | Sep 6th, 2009 | Tax, US Tax, Canadian Tax Read more

Whether you are self employed, an investor, or just another individual frustrated with the large amount of tax payments, we can help you save. Whether its self- employed tax, corporate income tax or just soaring income tax rates that are getting you down, we can provide solutions. Continue reading, to get detail on the numerous ways in which you can save thousands of dollars.


Should I pay myself salary or dividends from my corporation as a business owner

By: Allan Madan | Dec 8th, 2010 | Tax, US Tax, Canadian Tax Read more

Being self-employed and running your own business always gives rise to the old age question of paying yourself a salary or dividends. In order to save on self-employed tax and accounting costs, this question should be carefully thought about. Read on to find a comprehensive list of the advantages and disadvantages of paying yourself a salary or dividends, in order to make the most educated choice.


About the Author – Allan Madan

Allan Madan is a CPA, CA and the founder of Madan Chartered Accountant Professional Corporation. Allan provides valuable tax planning, accounting and income tax preparation services in the Greater Toronto Area.

If you find this information useful, kindly +1 and follow Allan Madan on Google Plus by clicking on these two buttons.

Free Consultation

  1. Your Name*
    Invalid Input
  2. Email*
    Invalid Input
  3. Phone
    Invalid Input
  4. Message
    Invalid Input
  5. (*)

    Invalid Input