What are the methods of remitting non-resident withholding tax to the CRA?

Allan Madan, CA
 Nov 12, 2013

There are 3 methods of remitting non-resident withhold tax to the CRA:

  1. Electronically:
  • Online at My payment
  • Using your financial institution’s phone or online banking
  1. At your financial institution: You will need to provide the completed non-resident tax remittance voucher with your payment.
  2. Mail cheque and the completed non-resident tax remittance voucher to the CRA at the following address: Canada Revenue Agency 875 Heron Road Ottawa, ON K1A 1B1



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This