I am not sure whether or not I have received all my government slips (eg. T4, T4A, T4RSP, etc). What can I do to ensure that I can get a hold of these?

Allan Madan, CA
 Oct 9, 2012


You can simply call the CRA at 1-800-959-8281 and request for a copy. You can also authorize your accountant to request for a copy on your behalf.


The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This