Can I utilize my tuition credits on my personal tax returns when I start to work?

Allan Madan, CA
 Oct 9, 2012

Yes, absolutely.  

If you have previously filed tax returns during school years, CRA should have issued you the notice of assessment stating the unused federal and provincial tuition amounts that were to be carry forwarded. When you start to generate income, these tax credits will be applied – meaning they will help you to reduce your taxes payable.



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This