What do I do if I need to make changes on my personal tax return?

Allan Madan, CA
 Oct 9, 2012

There are two options, you can either do it online or by mail.
You must register “MY ACCOUNT” with the CRA on their website first, then you need to select “CHANGE MY RETURN” option and submit any changes.
By Mail:
If you prefer to do it by mail, you will need to complete form T1-ADJ and submit the supporting documents for the changes you are making.



The information provided on this page is intended to provide general information. The information does not take into account your personal situation and is not intended to be used without consultation from accounting and financial professionals. Allan Madan and Madan Chartered Accountant will not be held liable for any problems that arise from the usage of the information provided on this page.

Related Resources

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This